Monday, January 31, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone?

I am now 10 months old! My Mama & Dada can't believe how much I've changed & how fast I've grown! So much has happened in the past weeks! Where to start? Oh, the crazy news: I'm WALKING! And I don't mean the pansy stuff here...I walk EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME now! I walk carrying things...Mama says I'm getting really good at it and so she's going to make me walk everywhere so I get tired & take a nap! If you try to call my mom between 12noon-4pm, she won't answer...it is work time & rest time for her if I nap!
Mama & I visited family (both sides) over the holidays. It was so much fun! Mama said that she isn't going to be able to post pictures of EVERYONE, so for you all to know that we really enjoyed seeing you all and that our time with you was priceless! We had a dance party with the Grovers, a lot of games were played with the Picones and I went to my first bar with the Normans (go TKE!). It was a very busy schedule, but we loved seeing all of you and can't wait to see you all again!
Mama wanted to thank Memere for helping us fly from Florida to NH. I had a fun visit with Memere before we left Florida, which was good because I had a lot of people to see once we got to NH.
These pictures aren't in order...my Mama doesn't have the time or energy to move them around, so just try to follow along the best you can!

This is a picture of me. Mama entitled it: Child Safety Restraint, I Laugh At You! Notice the buckle is still around my waist. I'm fast...boy am I fast! Mama can't take her eyes off me, not even to load the car! This picture was taken last week!








This is a picture of my Uncle James & I "running". Please take note that he is wearing his "Vote For Pedro" shirt...yup, he may not have realized it, but he loves me even subconsciously!




I thought it was really funny that I could crawl under Grammie & Grandpa's dog!





On Christmas day I found out that I am going to have another cousin! It was really exciting news! Mama was so happy because Uncle Tim & Auntie Miriam are going to be great parents! I can't wait until July!!! Dada called that morning & got to hear the good news from Auntie Miriam herself! He said it made his day!


STAIRS...we don't have them in Florida. I thought I was hot stuff crawling up the stairs. I got really fast at it & did a great job, but I wasn't allowed to do it without my Mama!




Our new sofa was delivered after we got home. It has great toy storage and 2 recliners! Dada can't wait to get home and put his feet up!!! I like to walk all around it.




I liked the snow! I also love being with my Mama...we have a lot of fun together! Mama got her hair cut while we were in NH and I was taking a nap...she had it straightened for a few days too!




Making my first snow angel...of course Mama had to help me, but one day I will do it myself!





I am often found snuggling my Dada doll when I sleep. I miss my Dada, but the doll lets me hold, chew on or throw it and I think that's pretty cool. Mama printed a lot of pictures of Dada & me and I get to look at them any time I want...which is a lot!





Sledding with Uncle John. I love everyone (and Mama said that is really true), but there is a special place in my heart for Uncle John. He wrestled with me, played games, went sledding & we had a lot of fun together. I wasn't too sure about the sledding, but I did like the snow!
*It was a 50degree drop only about 7feet






Baking cookies! I couldn't eat them, but Mama, Auntie SharShar & Auntie SuSu helped make 300 cookies to send to Dada and his friends! Dada said they finished them in 3 days (my dad is good at sharing!). My Aunties helped make another batch the next week as well! Thanks Memere for relinquishing the kitchen!


Auntie Sharon let me play "Baby" the guitar! I love music and all things music. It was a lot of fun...I almost packed Baby into my suitcase to bring it home, but Mama doesn't know how to play and can't teach me... I have been practicing on my piano that GreatGrammie Young gave my Mama & Dada.




I got to have dinner with GreatGrampa Young and GreatAunt Bev one Sunday afternoon. Great Gramps said he was bias, but he though I was one good looking boy...Mama agrees! We had a great time seeing them. Thanks for my book GreatAunt Bev...I LOVE reading!!!
GreatGramps was in the hospital last week, but he is feeling a lot better now. We were praying for you GreatGramps!






I loved my time with Grandpa & Grammie. I decided to show them how I high-five! Grammie bought me a hat & gloves, a jacket and some blocks to play with. I also had the chance to see my Uncle Colby & Uncle Trevor...it was a lot of fun. I bet they can't wait until I can argue politics with them!


Eggs...I love eggs. I especially like that I can feed myself! I also like chicken and grapes since Mama last wrote. Pumpkin is on the menu next!
Life is such an adventure and I am a very adventurous boy!



I had an osteopathic appointment when Mama went to get her back worked on. I like Dr.DeLisi a lot because he lets me roam all over his office, look at his goldfish and even chew on the magnets! I did a pretty good job lying still. Mama did have to play a few games with me so I would finish my treatments. I don't think I've had an ear infection since!







This is Mama & I at the church on Christmas Eve. Our good friends Peg & Tim came to see us and that made Mama really happy! Mama & Uncle James led the church in music - I think they did a good job, especially since I made Mama hold me for the last song!
I also got to see Mama's good friends Mr & Mrs Tripp. She said she used to go over Mrs Tripp's house when my Memere would have a baby...a lot of fun memories were shared and some new ones made!





Christmas morning 2010! My stocking is on the far right, then Mama's and then Dada's. I think Mama did a good job making my stocking because it is the BIGGEST and can hold the most stuff! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished...





I am sleeping in Mama's childhood crib. Can you believe that this crib has been in use since the 70s! I did a really good job taking my naps and going to bed at night in New Hampshire. My slippers are knitted camo slippers made for me by my Auntie Sharon - oh yeah, Dada has a matching pair in Afghanistan! We are SO COOL!




Mama said I was the best present she could have gotten! It's true! Every day I make my Mama & Dada so happy. God knew what He was doing when He sent me to them!









Mama loves this picture. I am brushing my teeth with 3 of my Aunties! My Aunties love me very much (ALL OF THEM). Auntie Jess sent me a shirt to wear that says exactly what I think about them all: My Auntie Is Awesome!





Auntie Deb taught me how to wash my belly in the tub and I think that's really cool! I had a little too much soap on my belly and not enough any where else, but it was a lot of fun!




I got to meet my GreatGrammy Bonczek! I really liked her and had a lot of fun crawling around her house. She thought I was a cute and well behaved baby. This is a picture of the 4 generations...I only wish Dada could have been there!

















My Pepere came back to Florida with us. I don't think he was ready for us to leave NH. We went to see my GreatMemere & GreatPepere. I had a fun time throwing salad dressing bottles, picking grapefruit (about 150) and playing high-five. Mama said she hadn't heard her grandparents laugh that hard maybe ever...she said that I'm some really good medicine for the heart!

I'm going to go to bed now because I've got a lot of walking planned for tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed my blog...I'll try to get my Mama to write another one soon, but first she needs to take a new video of me strutting my stuff walking everywhere.
Mama & I pray for all our friends & family every night. We love you very much and thank you for all the prayers and love you send us!
Oh, and just so you know, my Dada is doing well too. We talked to him today. I like to kiss him through the computer and tell him a lot of stories...I can't wait until he comes home and plays "toss the baby" with me again!
Good night,
I love you,
Connor Matthew

No comments: