I really can't believe how time flies! We have been so busy these past 4 weeks and will be so busy the next 10 (with a lot of traveling). Connor learned how to high-five (which I think is super cute). He has a sweet spirit and a great personality...people stop me all the time to tell me how cute my boy is and I love being able to say that he's a great baby! Of course we all have our moments (ie: chewing on the cat toys, opening the cabinets that are supposedly locked and lack of sleeping), but he is such an awesome little guy. I guess that's part of why the blogs are so few & far between these days...I want to spend every minute with my sweet boy! I LOVE watching him learn & grow...and at the same time, I'm so sad my baby is a little boy already. He can now be seen standing up - this can be seen when he is holding onto a toy or the phone and forgets to hold on to furniture! I believe walking is just around the corner! He "talks" all the time, but the only word that I hear and believe he knows what he is saying is "Dada"!
Connor is about ready to "graduate" his swim class. He has to roll & float on his back while wearing clothing. Since we are traveling a lot, he will finish his swim class while Jeremy is home (which is something he is looking forward to!). Jeremy should be coming home for a week the beginning of December before he leaves the country. We are looking forward to celebrating Connor's first Christmas as well as getting some time together at home. We are making memories, but know that only God's grace (no pun intended) will get us through the next year. We are optimistic and upbeat, but really don't know what to expect.
Please continue to pray for ALL the military & their families (of course your prayers for us are greatly appreciated!
Here come the PICTURES...in no particular order...

Being silly playing on the floor with Mama

Making baby food. He now eats: peas, pears, avocado, squash, banana & sweet potato

Camo...Can't see them!

Matching tats! Someone thought I really tattooed my baby!

Such a big boy

Time wrestling and "flying" with Dad is priceless - Connor loves it

Might be a bad hair day!

Night op shower! My 2 men had a fun time playing in the shower!

Don't worry, it isn't real...or is it??? (At the zoo in La)

I was glad I didn't loose them in all that hay

Jerry the giraffe - Connor is without fear and was petting all the animals he could get his hands on

Petting Jerry while Dada feeds him

The camels LOVED Connor and kept coming up to the wagon & letting him touch them!

Team Young at the Zoo/Safari in La over Veteran's Day weekend

Being silly sticking my tongue out at Mama - I like to play in the kitchen cabinets

Team Young sporting New England hats...Go Patriots, Go Wildcats, Go Red Sox (thanks Grovers for the hat!)

This ostrich followed us around. They really spook me (Grace) as I'm always afraid they are going to peck me...it never did.

Family time in the park

Out for a walk

Chillaxin with dad

Wrestling - and I'm winning!

Post shower...clean & happy

Helping me pack. He crawls everywhere, then pulls to standing

Mama being creative trying to move a baby, a suitcase, a cary-on bag and a stroller...traveling alone is hard, but Connor really is such a good traveler!

My happy boy...See my 6 teeth?

Carving the pumpkin

Getting into the cabinets
Connor voted on election day with me! He mostly helped me by untying my shoes!

A bath in the shower? What are you thinking mom? Again, I'm getting creative!

Connor's 1st Halloween...Camo baby (complete with a camo face)

I'm so happy standing

I take my Daddy doll everywhere I go. It has a picture of my dad's face. I kiss him, I bite his legs & arms, I swing him around by his hair (which is not a military approved hair cut). I think it makes me feel a little better about not having dad around.

Dad used to wear these overalls!

Mom & me on my 1st Halloween

Mom says I have the best laughs!
I thought mama was funny yelling "grass" and picking it and throwing it in the air. I tried to pick the grass too!

I got myself a little stuck!

Sleeping with my Daddy doll

Future football player? Mama said "NO"! I do look cute in my jersey though!

Taking a breather...
That's it for this blog. Mama said it's time for bed (10:15pm!). I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures of me growing as well as seeing how much fun I'm having with my parents! I hope to see you all again soon!!! Love, Connor
1 comment:
Sweet little guy, he is pretty stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment