Saturday, September 25, 2010

6 Months Old

We can't believe that our little baby boy is already 6months old! He is SO active and SO much fun! This blog will mostly contain pictures with captions, because there is a lot of ground to cover (seeing as I haven't blogged in 4 weeks). We hope this finds everyone well. We are okay...missing Jeremy like crazy, but keeping a really busy schedule to combat the empty house. Connor really is thriving! Every day presents something new. I am so thankful for our friends that have become family. I have started taking Zumba class at the YMCA and Connor starts SafeStart swim lessons Monday! If you can't reach us...it's because we're out on the town and really busy...a good busy! Otherwise things are good here. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving in Cali! I will try to blog a more detailed blog next week. New things: Connor doesn't mind elevator rides anymore. He doesn't like Va grass or Fl grass. Connor went through his first car wash & liked it...he also liked soaking his feet while I got a pedicure. Connor can crawl really fast & sit himself up from crawling. He pulls himself to standing & will walk if we hold his hands. He talks a lot in the car! I am sure there is so much more, but I can't think of it now...the boy calls... Love to you all!
Dada "weighing" Connor before our flight to Va for the golf tournament (with the luggage scale). I fell asleep on the golf course in Mama's arms, but I did stay awake for 5 holes of golf! FYI: I weighed 18lbs at my 6mo appt!
Crazy hair!!! Dada says I need a haircut, Mama says definitely not!
Snuggling up with Dada.
I really am a happy baby!!!
A little sailor outfit. Mama took a picture of me in it because it needed to be returned (already a bit too small).
I can do push-ups. This is me getting into trouble. I LOVE the cat water fountain. I do tend to alert Mama that I'm headed there with a cute little giggle.
I LOVE the piano (thanks Aunt Christine for the idea). This piano was my great-grammie's and I know she'd be thrilled that I already like playing it.
I wrestle Dada! Sometimes I win (when I cut his nose with my fingernail...so I play dirty). I am sporting my Patriots onesie for opening day of the Patriots!
I know I'm super cute. Thanks Grovers for the Red Sox hat!
Aunt Jess & Uncle Trevor came to visit me. We had fun in the pool!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Dada!
Sometimes I get to go help Dada with his golf game! We are evaluating our putt here.
I swim with Dada A LOT and LOVE it!!!
Uncle Brett came to Va to meet me and play golf with Dada. Some of you might know him as the best man in my parent's wedding. He's a great friend of Dada's and we love him a lot.
A family photo before bringing Dada to the airport last Sunday. My shirt says, "Daddy Is My Hero" and it is SO TRUE!!!
Family photo op in Va.
This is the gang at dinner in Va. Nana, my Mama said she was sorry that the waiter took the photo with most of your face hidden.
I just discovered Dada's shoulders and they can't be beat!
What? I'm not doing anything...just minding my own business!
I am learning how to brush my teeth. I have the bottom 2, but Mama says my mouth hurts because I am trying to cut some on the top! Ouch!
Chillaxin with my Dada.
Connor was baptized by Uncle Seth (aka Pastor Seth). Nana & Aunt Rose came into town for the weekend. It was a wonderful day, full of blessings. A lot of our Florida friends came over afterwards to celebrate my baptism & Dada's birthday...the BIG 32!
At work with Dada. I offered to help, but he thought he could do it by himself. This was his last day at work for a while.
At church with Dada. Why did mom dress us in matching outfits?
My first time eating baby food. Mom made me avacado. I really liked it & did a good job eating, however I had a little too much & threw up. I eat twice a day now and I've also discovered I like acorn squash & pears. Thanks for making my food at home mom!

No comments: