Yes, yes it's true! Our overachiever once again jumped the gun. He now has his 2 bottom front teeth. His little face is slowly becoming a boy's face, no longer a baby :( He had 3 cranky nights, but was still his smiling happy self during the day. My sister Debbie was here to witness his big moment! He couldn't stop smiling at her...it's so sweet to see your baby loving his extended family so much!
Oh, where to start? We've had a busy few weeks & have some busy weeks coming up. Since I last blogged: vacation, teeth, Connor is 22 weeks tomorrow (5 MONTHS today!)!
Connor will be baptized this coming Sunday! His Nana & Auntie Rose will be here to celebrate with us! Of course our Orlando Family will be here as well...we are so grateful for their love & support! Jeremy turns the big 3-2 on Monday! His family is flying into town over the next 2 weeks. I'm sure it will be a great time!
We took a family vacation to Clearwater Beach, Fl 2 weeks ago. Connor had his first experience in sand & in the ocean. He took it all in stride (it is also where he had his teeth break through!). Jeremy & I had a great time relaxing in the company of my sister Deb. Connor loved being doted on! So many pictures...I'm having trouble choosing.
Connor is really on the move now. He's never in the same spot I left him & he can't be left alone to play on the floor. I'm currently looking for a baby play yard for when I need to put him down & keep him safe. He's nearly fallen off the changing table, out of the bouncy seat, off many a bed. My mom said we'd have our hands full...but let's just say it like it is...We already do!!!
Connor lights up whenever his Dada is around. He loves to wrestle with Dada and now makes quite a sound when he gets Jeremy to bounce his hand off his lips while he yells out! Too funny!
Every day, I wake up and wonder "what will Connor do?"...It's something new every day. He can now sit up un-assisted & falls only when trying to reach a toy! We are amazed at how fast he is growing!
We hope you all are well. We love & miss you all. Thanks Auntie K for the email (I was secretly holding my breath hoping it would say "J&G..." and then it did!
I will try to keep up with the blog over the next few weeks...it might become a bit more of a monthly blog...time will tell.
Enjoy the photo gallery: 'Connor's World'

Connor's first & second teeth!
Connor's first experience in the ocean
"I want to go in the water!" Connor didn't mind the waves splashing him in the face...he'd just make a "yucky" face & get right back to business swimming away!
Connor liked the sparkler, but wasn't too thrilled about the fireworks
Connor after a nice shower
Connor in his little frog robe on our vacation balcony with Tantie Debbie
Connor "chill-axin" (chilling/relaxing) in the pool
Connor's first visit to the M&M store
Connor's friend Katelyn (born in the same birthing center 4 days after him). They are little buddies!
Katelyn's older sisters are 2 & 4. Their mom told me that they have named stuffed animals "Connor". They were also playing "Kate & Grace" the other day. The older girl said "I'll be Kate & you be Grace. I have to come get you because you don't have a car". It is so funny what kids pick up on...it is currently the truth in my life (no car)!
Connor & Dada sporting Hawaiian wear for our casual dinner
Connor likes to put the WHOLE teether in his mouth
Pool time. I get together with 4 other moms (8 kids total) every Thursday. Connor is in the green frog float.
Young family swim time in the ocean (thanks Deb for taking all the photos)
Connor's first taste of sand...he could "take it or leave it"
Connor & Dada...cool beach bums. The funniest things happened while in Clearwater, everyone stopped us to comment on Connor. He relaxes by the pool and on the beach wearing his hat and glasses, he even leaves them on while outside!
Connor scares me regulary. Yesterday it was when he wiggled out from under the TIGHT belt restraint on his changing table. I will tell you this, I moved him into a safer position before I grabbed my phone to take this picture.
I thank God every time for showing me what Connor is capable of BEFORE he is able to hurt himself.
My cabana boy!
Bouncing OUT of the bouncy seat - I really can't leave him alone for a minute!







No comments:
Post a Comment