I can't believe that our baby will be 4 months old on the 19th (his is already 16 weeks). Time is flying by so fast. I know it's been a while since I blogged last...I'm busy enjoying motherhood. Our baby boy is such a joy! He's got the best personality! We just love him! All our time belongs to Connor.
Connor had a new development of some blood in his poop, along with being really fussy (which isn't like him). The thought is that he can't handle all the dairy I am eating. I have stopped eating dairy & we will see if that resolves the problem. He already seems to be feeling better.
Jeremy & I are soaking up all the family time we can before his deployment. There are many mixed emotions surrounding a deployment. We are making memories to last a lifetime & hope time will fly by so that we will have Jeremy home with us again. All the troops continue to be in our prayers.
We've done a lot of firsts with Connor recently. I will explain as I go through "Connor's Photo Album"!
Wondering what is going on outside? He loves to be in his parent's arms!

We went out with Kate & her 2 boys again. Connor is in the center car seat. Daniel is 15mo & Elijah is 1mo old.


Sea World on July 4th. I'm happy Papa let me "drive" Shamu. We went with our friends from Maine. I was also able to see some friends from high school (haven't seen them in over 14years). It was a great day! Connor seemed to enjoy the day (minus sweating like crazy).


Our friends from Maine (on the right) and neighbors (left) all went in the pool. Connor thought it was awesome watching everyone swim...then he joined the gang for a quick dip in the water.

In my European inspired tub. This thing is so cool.
I decided to plant my feet on the bottom & push my back against the tub. I can stand up on my own! Mama had asked Papa to take the above picture, so they just happened to have the camera in hand when I shocked them. I sat down & then stood up again (I repeated this quite a few times). I'm trying to be a big boy...much too soon for my parents! I guess I just want Papa to see everything before he leaves. Mama had to block out my nudity!
Papa & I are passed out! I'm so snuggly...
Happy First Father's Day to the best dad ever! I wore a polo shirt & kaki shorts so I could look like dad (everyone says I look just like him). We had a nice day around the house together after church.
Notice the shirt: "When God made me, He was just showing off". Mama says this is so true! I am the BEST baby...now if only I would start sleeping through the night!

A fun night of bowling with our church group. Connor was so helpful! He helped me bowl a 7 & dad a strike. It was a great night.


Now who would make fun of my bed head? It's so cute! Dad says I need a haircut, but Mama says she loves my newborn baby hairs that stick up straight.

I had to go to mom's dentist appointment with her. I was a great patient. I was given my first toothbrush (which I promptly tried to put in my mouth). I was a good boy & sat in Mama's lap the whole time!I hope you enjoy the pictures...and hearing what is going on in our neck of the woods. We send our love to you all. I've already got great pictures stored for the next blog...just you wait...







No comments:
Post a Comment