I can't believe our baby is 3 months old! Jeremy & I are amazed at how fast he is growing and changing. It's been 3 weeks since I last blogged...I am working on a new site that will allow Jeremy access to ALL the photos I will be taking of Connor while he is away - I will keep you posted once I change the web site. Jeremy & I have decided that I will stay home with Connor while he is in Afghanistan. I was sad to leave my job, but I am so happy with my new job: I LOVE BEING CONNOR'S MAMA!!!
A lot has happened in the last few weeks. We went to West Palm Beach & got some Navy deployment information (for me). We were interviewed by the local news while at Navy weekend - I wanted to post the web link, but they only aired the journalist on the website. It was fun to see ourselves on TV...of course Connor slept through his big TV interview!
We learned this past weekend that Connor does NOT like elevators (made him cry) and that he is also afraid of stairs (we don't have any at home...he clenched his fists & gasped each stair we took). We'll have to work on that! He wasn't to keen on a long car ride either. He's such a mover & groover that he HATES being held still...we are even having trouble changing him with those legs kicking everywhere! He now gets really frustrated when he can't get his toys...a lot of whining going on these days :-)
Connor had shots this week & has been a bit cranky - I will say he is a trooper (cried and then smiled at the nurse). Yesterday, I was holding him and he was so fussy that when he started to suck on my arm & I thought "if it makes him happy". One should not text and hold a baby sucking your arm! I have a awful hickey on my arm now...too funny! He rolls belly to back all the time & will rotate himself 360 degrees if left on his belly. TODAY, scooting...I found him 180 degrees rotated and about a body length from where I left him - can't leave this kid anywhere!
Connor really "talks" now. He saves it all up during the day & tells his Papa everything when he gets home from work. It's so special to watch this father/son time! Papa plays "toss the baby" (a little toss into the air) which Connor likes. Jeremy is a great father...I'm proud to be his partner in parenting. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there...but especially to the new dad: Jeremy! I love you! Ok...enough of the mush...time for the Connor photo gallery!

The doorway jumper. He took to it instantly! I think he loves being upright and free!

Sometimes happy on the play mat, but now often upset that he isn't upright!
He wakes up very happy...although aren't most boys happy to leave a mess in their wake!
Connor loves the book & toys that "crinkle" when he plays with them. Everything is finding its way into his mouth these days.
Connor's passport photo for our 4 day Bahamas cruise in August. I think he looks like he is 2 years old here!
Papa wanted a photo while Connor was sleeping, so I used a flashlight to take this one - priceless.

A brief moment of happiness in the Bumbo seat - he doesn't like to be "stuck"...wants to be moving!

Eyes disappear when he smiles...just like his Mama. Everyone says he looks like Papa, but those dimples are mine too!
Connor's first boat ride! We went to Caps Place island restaurant last weekend (where Jeremy & I went on our honeymoon). I don't think he noticed the boat at all - he was too busy laughing at Papa!Connor loves silly time with his Papa!
Balance the baby - Jeremy makes him "dance" around (it's over our bed, so don't worry).
Guy time in the pool (AKA naked baby pool time)
A priceless photo. Happy Father's Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment