Sunday, July 18, 2010

17 Weeks Old

I had been talking with a few of my local friends about starting our own Mom's Group and we got together this past week. I wish I brought my camera as all the kids (including Connor) had a great time at Baby Story Time at the library. They read books, sang songs & got showered with bubbles! We went to lunch afterwards...5 Moms, 2 booster seats, 3 highchairs & 3 car seats...what a feat! This week, we are braving the free movie "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" followed by lunch here...it should be a blast! I'm enjoying adult Mommy conversation & Connor is loving having all the kids around.
Jeremy is still coming home from work & taking Connor in the pool. He kicks his feet the whole time. I will look into infant safety swimming lessons this fall!
The update on Connor is that he's had NO blood in his stool for 3 or 4 days now! It makes my new diet so worth it! Things I miss: ICE CREAM!!!
My dad came into town last weekend for my birthday & to fix our alarm system. A big 'thank you' is in order for my peace of mind! Connor snuggled right in with his Pepere...that is after he figured out the mustache was ok.
My Papa reads to me at night. A little bit of my Bible & a bedtime book "The Going To Bed Book". I like reading with Papa.
I fell asleep snuggling my bear blankie.
Yikes! Something only you parents can appreciate! This was after "skipping" a day...it used to be worse when we used disposables!
I like to suck 1 or 2 fingers while I am getting my diaper changed. Sometimes I chew on them. Aren't my big baby blues beautiful!?
Time on the play mat with dad. I scoot around and rotate between my toys.
"Air Time" with Dad...he makes a noise as he bounces me around. I usually give a big smile & laugh, but I'm distracted by Mama & that camera again!
Look at my new trick! I'm getting pretty good at it. Watch out Mama & Papa...I'll be on the move in no time!
Don't worry everybody...Dad was behind me the whole time. I'm pretty proud of my self (you probably can't tell I'm smiling!).
Okay, Okay. So maybe I am a little thick in the thighs! Maybe it's the chair's fault I got stuck?!
I kiss my Mama a lot! She loves me & I sure do love her!
Infront of the Alligator where we stopped in search of Gator Jerky for Pepere. Don't let him eat me...
Mama thinks it's funny that I suck my thumb when I'm tired, no matter where or when! The toys are in my eyes, but all I can think about is sucking my thumb.
I am a very happy boy! I love playing, being read to, swimming, being held, Skyping. My Mama & Papa say they are blessed to have me & they thank God every day that I came to be with them!
Are you kidding me? You didn't know I can read! I am 4 months old...I'm not a baby! Mama loves the sarcastic look I gave her when she let me hold the books!

No comments: