In my opinion, there can not be nor will there ever be enough pictures of our sweet baby boy! Connor has the best personality & temperament (fussing is few and far between). This week, Connor learned how to turn on the music in his crib...I can now tell when he's awake by the music filling the air! He has also started crawling backwards. I say crawling because he truly does get onto his hands & knees...just pushes the wrong way. There's so much to tell this week...blogging can be so much fun. He spoke to his great Auntie K this week...he had a lot to say! Just yesterday, Connor started rolling from his back to his belly. He's definitely an overachiever and tries to accomplish all tasks early!
Connor's 4month pediatrician appointment went well. He is 16lbs 10oz and 26inches long. He is wearing 6+month shirts & 9-12month shorts. He's such a big boy already...who am I kidding...he's always been a big boy! I've sent out a memo: I apologize in advance because my kid will be beating up your kid ;-) He still has the occasional specks of blood in his stool (I've been dairy free for 3 weeks now), so we will be going to see a specialist just to get "the blessing" to continue our current course. I spoke with my midwife who said it could take up to 6weeks before this resolves. Jeremy & I aren't worried as Connor appears to be feeling better. Sleeping continues to be an issue as Connor doesn't want to miss out on a thing...it's a small price to pay for such a great kid.
Connor had a busy week: friends over Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. I can't even remember what we did Friday. What a crazy week. He is making all sorts of sounds now! He loves pool time with dad and as soon as I figure out the new camcorder, I will blog him swimming (his little legs don't stop the whole time he's in the pool...even after 2 hours!).
I am sitting in a seat at the theater. I slept through half of "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" and watched the second half wondering how anyone has a bigger TV than my daddy!
I'm sleeping through my first lunch date...I hope this won't become a habit!
Mama still carries me around like this. This is us before we vacuumed the house. Hey, it's harder than you think to stare at a vacuum while it is being pushed around!
I'm just chillin' with my homie, aka chillin' with dad in my underwear!
I found my toes...and grab for them constantly during diaper changes. Mama & Papa now call me the wiggly worm!


No comments:
Post a Comment