Connor is already 9 weeks old. He weighs 14pounds and is 24inches long (90% weight, 85% height). I have made the switch to cloth diapers and things are going well. Between his height, weight & the cloth diapers, he is wearing 9mo+ clothes now!
Connor is every bit a happy baby...smiles, "talks" and laughs often. He did pee on his head recently (I laughed) and has vomited multiple times on my mouth (I laughed). We are every bit the happy parents! The pediatrician said "he makes my job easy"! I said "he makes my job pretty easy too"!
He is trying to sit up & stand. He has rolled over 5 times already (belly to back). He is SO SMILY! He is cooing louder by the day. I put him on his mat to play the other day & caught him watching the TV instead. He likes watching Baby Einstein (thanks Mom & Dad Schwartz). He is still a snuggly little guy & I'll take it while it lasts! He's pretty good at Skype & watches our family on the other end of the computer! Connor is starting to find his thumb (finally).
Jeremy & I couldn't be happier! We are truly blessed! We are keeping busy as always. Connor had his first play date (he slept through it, but Daniel & JT had a great time in the pool). Connor & I attend a playgroup on Tuesday mornings. It's great to get out & talk to the other moms from the church!
We played mini golf with our LIFE Group from church on Wednesday night (it was nice because we could bring Connor without sun exposure). I must brag that even carrying Connor, I won! It was a fun evening - one we'll have to repeat soon. On the day Connor turned 8 weeks old, a space shuttle launched while I was driving down the road - a very cool event to witness even from afar (we can see the shuttle launches from Orlando, also we can hear the sonic boom when it returns into orbit).
Status quo here in Florida. More blogs to follow...hopefully I'll get back to weekly, but bi-weekly might have to do for now. Thank you all for your gifts...you've all been such a blessing to us!
This weekend is our 6 year Anniversary ~ I love Jeremy more today than the day I married him ~ It's a holiday weekend for most people, but for us, it is OUR holiday!
Love to you all!
P.S. I hope you are ready for the plethora of pictures again!!!
Looking Good In Green








No comments:
Post a Comment