Friday, April 9, 2010

Our baby is already 3 weeks old!

These words sound so foreign and so familiar...our baby, our son, our Connor! Some days I just can't believe he is ours!
I can't believe how time flies. He looks so different already & has met so many milestones. This week held our 2 week follow-up visits. Mine went just fine. Connor's pediatrician said he was "perfect". He was 10lbs 3oz at 2 1/2weeks old! I guess I grow them BIG! This is Connor watching his first Red Sox game (thanks Ketchens!). I can't stop staring at my beautiful baby...Jeremy and I just adore him! This week he smiled back at us and sometimes even tries to return the kisses he's given. He's still a super eater!
Connor went to church for the first time on Easter! This is his little
Easter outfit (a polo just like dad). He fell asleep on dad in church while listening to the very loud music and woke when the preaching started...that's my boy, a music lover! He got to see a lot of our friends from church that hadn't seen him yet - everyone says he's cute...and who am I to disagree!?!?!
This week, Connor found the monkey on the wall. I guess Jeremy & I did
alright planning the nursery as Connor cooed at it and smiled and stared. Can I say it too many times..."he's beautiful". What was life before Connor? Sleep! But maybe a bit boring!
Since I hold him ALL THE TIME, he doesn't nap well during the day unless he's in my arms (ask me where he is right now!).
My solution when I needed to do 4 loads of laundry? Put him on a warm towel on the dryer. He loved it & I got the laundry done...of course he was attended at all times!
We co-bed with Connor. Frankly I don't know how people don't!
Jeremy & I both love & enjoy having him there with us - he's so snuggly! It works out great for nighttime feeds. The cats don't go near him & Jeremy & I have yet to squish him...so it works for us...
He is so cute...I love this outfit (he's worn it many times). The midwife read it last time we were there & said "you probably don't want to be pinched, but you are really cute".
This is a shirt from Aunt Jessica! Per her request, mohawk hair!
He looks pretty punky here...
I love this photo! I look at it and can't believe he fit inside me!
Another favorite family photo. We adore him - can you tell?
Our beautiful son at 2 1/2weeks old...Thanks for the jeans Aunt Jessica. Connor thinks you might go broke giving him "style"!
Connor met his Nana this week (Jeremy's mother). She helped me with laundry, vacuuming & cooking (thanks again!). Connor has NO lack of love in his life!
Another favorite photo...Our love of each other has only grown stronger with the arrival of Connor...We are truly a "Team"...Team Young Three!!!
Finally, a family photo where you can see all three of us! He's perfect - enough said. Looking forward to the weeks and years ahead (we just wish them to go by slowly).

3 comments:

Auntie Deb said...

loves it!

Unknown said...

Grace, those are all such great pictures of all of you! He is a handsome little guy!

Allison said...

Aw, he looks really sweet, Grace!! What a little dreamer.