Connor really LOVES the shower! He closes his eyes & smiles during the shower and promptly falls asleep afterwards. We enjoy watching his facial expressions!
Our 9-yr-old neighbor Brendon came over & watched Connor sleeping while I did some chores. He got to hold Connor when he woke up and I think the picture speaks a thousand words!

There were a lot of firsts for Connor this week: hot tub (b-suit/hat provided by nana), plane ride, airport shuttle, elevator, hotel stay, meeting the rest of his grandparents (pic to follow) and some nieces/nephew.
Life has gotten busy, even though we wanted it to stay slow. We are having a great time in NH, but also look forward to relaxing when we get home (at least Connor & I are while dad goes back to work).
I will write more soon...Enjoy this week in photos!
Photos:
1) Holding on to dad for dear life (pre-pool)
2) Proud Papa!
3) My new rear view in the car!
4) Pre shower
5) Post shower nap
6) Floating/Relaxing in the pool

7) Man Time in the pool
8) Neighbor Brendon & Connor
9) Sleeping Connor (not typical these days)

No comments:
Post a Comment