I've served the baby an eviction notice...I don't think he/she is listening! I am 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant, but who's counting?!?! We saw the midwife today as I was experiencing bad back pains (thank the Lord I haven't dealt with much back pain at all this pregnancy). My body is getting "ready" for labor (according to her), but the back pain is due to little Pedro facing the WRONG WAY (Pedro is head down, but has his/her back to mine). It IS possible to deliver a baby in this position, just not optimal. So, into the pool I went this afternoon...followed by the exercise ball, funny squatting positions & lying down on my side. I think the baby has started to rotate forward, but isn't quite there yet. I'm praying (please pray with us) that the baby will finish rotating overnight and that labor will start soon after. Jeremy's been so great & supportive...I couldn't ask for a better partner in life...I'm happily in love, waiting for our miracle to arrive! Thank you everyone for your concern, prayers & love...but please don't call (I'm a little overwhelmed & cranky)...we'll call, txt, email or blog you as soon as baby is here & we are all stable (hopefully this week!!!). Love to you all...keep your ears, phones, computers ready for the exciting news!!!P.S. No News Is Good News!
1 comment:
Turn Pedro, Turn!! Go!! Good luck gal! We will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment