
Today is our due date & I'm still pregnant. As a former labor & delivery nurse, I am aware that most 1st time moms deliver after their due dates. I had assumed with all the Braxton hicks contractions from 23 weeks on accompanied with preterm labor and a few false labors in the last couple of weeks, that I wouldn't still be pregnant today. At our church group on Wednesday night, they asked how they could pray for me this week: "Don't Ask, Just Pray". That's how I am feeling (and I'm sure anyone who has carried to their due date or past could understand). So here it is, hopefully the last photo of me pregnant. I've been awake since before 4am for no apparent reason. Jeremy & I walked a mile (it took an hour due to my pelvic pain), but it was great. It's 70 degrees, sunny & a nice breeze...a great day overall (as I listen to the ice cream truck drive by). I have enjoyed getting everyones guesses on the baby poll (minus a few of you that put me a week after my due date & a 9lb baby). :-) Hopefully you'll be getting a more exciting blog entry very soon...the anticipation is just tearing us up...We will keep you posted if anything new develops.
1 comment:
Jeremy BETTER be supportive if you know what I mean. :) I am praying for all three of you. Of course, you're cranky, honey. You've got a full term baby playing Ring-Around-the-Rosie in there! I hope the baby turns as it should & that labor & delivery go as smoothly as one could reasonably hope for. This lateness must be God's plan to make sure you enjoy labor -- ha ha. I love you, GracieGirl!
Auntie K xxx
Post a Comment