So, I'm due next Saturday...but really who knows when this baby will come (only God). I really think this baby is happy inside of me! The problem is that I'm not so happy these days. The numbness in my finger tips has gotten pretty bad (but tolerable) and the newly developed rash on my belly has gotten so itchy (not tolerable). My midwife thinks I have a case of PUPPP. It is a pregnancy rash thats only treatment is delivery. It is caused because the stretching of the skin on the belly causes the body to have an inflammatory/allergic reaction. The rash doesn't look bad (no I will not post a picture of it), but the itching really is! I just keep reminding myself it is for a good cause...that soon enough we will get to meet this little one. All things considered, I/we are doing well. The baby is growing well & moving well...so I won't complain! Jeremy & I went to a little farmers market today & bought fresh squeezed orange juice (yummy) and of course he bought cajun beef jerky (again where they say you marry someone like your father)! We continue to fight with the cat to use the litter box...I'm winning now... The nursery is done! Really it has been for 2-3 weeks. Here's a quick video of the nursery as well as my 39 week belly picture. We can't wait to blog that our little one is here!
We are taking bets of dates & weights & gender...join in the fun & send us your guess. You only win bragging rights, but it's fun!
2 comments:
Love your nursery!!! I think it's a boy named Jace (that's Jeremy and Grace combined.) :) He will be 8 lbs, 2 oz. and born on Thursday.
I think it is a Pedrorina, weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz. on Friday. She will be born with a penchant for ballet and be able to match the thunderous noise of a Patriots' game. She will not like the cat, and Grrreat Auntie K will be her favorite relative! :)
P.S. Love the nursery!
Post a Comment