Wednesday, February 24, 2010

17 days, but who's counting AND showered with gifts

This past weekend I had 2 baby showers to attend. The first shower was given to me by my church group and the second was from the girls at work. Both showers were very nice, and I felt honored as they literally showered me with gifts (esp since I've known all these women less than a year!). Jeremy's mother flew in for a weekend of girl time as Jeremy was working & then in West Palm with the Navy...it was nice to have "future nana" here. I had a henna tattoo placed on my belly Monday (it will wash off in about a week and is much lighter than the photo below). I now find it fun to stare at "Newly Remodeled Pedro's House"! I've included my 37 week belly picture as well as pictures from the shower, a picture of my food tray (that I will miss) & a picture of my tattoo (you can't see it in the photo, but at the bottom of the tattoo it says J+G with a heart...awe...so cute!). All is quite on the labor front for now, so no breath holding or panicking if we call you please! We'll keep you posted on any new developments. Thanks girls for the showers & for taking all the photos!!!

No comments: