So much has happened, but there's so little time to tell the stories.
I will say that we've been "showered" with love multiple time...I laugh hysterically every time & Jeremy always says "I don't know why you're laughing".
He is such an alert baby. So much for an infant that is only awake 10% of the time...he has multiple awake periods during the day & has been known to be awake for 2-7hr periods...I keep begging him to stay a baby, but to no avail.
He's a great baby. He only cries when he's getting changed or needs to be fed. We really can't complain...and won't!

Sorry for everyone who's called & I haven't been able to answer. Our little man is so alert that I run back to bed during the day whenever given the chance...hence the delays in blogging.
I haven't barely been on the phone or computer...but what's better than staring at your beautiful baby sleeping or in our case awake! They say we can't get this time back...and so we're soaking up every moment...and you all will just have to suffer for a few weeks!
Our friends from church have been bringing us meals which is just AWESOME! We're so blessed...we can just focus on our baby.
We walk to the mailbox as a family every day & eat dinner at the dining room table for a change! Life as a family is GREAT!
Connor has had 2 sponge baths...his cord just fell off & dad plans to take him into the shower tomorrow...guess we'll see how that goes...
Connor found his finger & a thumb. He is our little over-acheiver! I personally would be happy to have a thumb or finger sucker...not always having to hunt for a pacifier!
Connor is a great eater. He doesn't waste any time! My mom said
she doesn't think he'll be a picky eater!
He did have a little jaundice & so he spent time with Papa in the sun!
Auntie Rose was here and spent time with us! Connor is such a snuggle bug that I think Rose had a hard time leaving...she took hourly photos of Connor...he's loved for sure!
I'm trying to remember all the great things we are experiencing! Jeremy & I are so in love with this baby! We wonder what we used to do before we stared proudly at our baby yawning. We kiss him ALL THE TIME...he's so snuggly that we rarely put him down. I have a hard time sharing...I just want to hold him! I hate that I'm on the computer now...I just want my arms full!
Jeremy's a great dad & I'm so blessed to have a
wonderful partner in life! Now that he's been back at work, he texts many times a day asking about his little man...At Connor's 6-day-old pediatrician appointment, he was back to birth weight: all 8lbs 13oz of him! The pediatrician looked at me a little funny
when I pumped my fist & said "Connor, your mom rocks!"...I worked
hard for those ounces!
Of course Papa & I are walking around in a fog...no REM sleep for us!
We wouldn't trade this for anything! We haven't ventured out much (it's still flu season). We hope to go to our church group Wednesday night &
plan on attending Easter Service this Sunday, esp since Nana is coming (Jeremy's mom). The great thing about our church is that we have a little room in the back with 1-way mirrors & a sound system to hear the
message...the cry room will be our friend for the next few months!
Since we think he's the cutest baby EVER...I couldn't decide on which photos to blog, so here are a few (all taken in the first week of Connor's life).
1) Awake Time
2) Cute Sleeper
4) Time In The Florida Sun With Dad
5) Found My Finger
6) My First Sponge Bath
7) Family Time
8) Connor With Auntie Rose
9) Connor With Mama
Can you even stand his cuteness!?!?!?!!?
Crying Baby...Got To Run For Now...

1 comment:
Found your blog thru Kelly's! What a little cutie pie you have!
Post a Comment