Monday, February 1, 2010

Family Time

This past week/weekend Jeremy's sister Jessica & her boyfriend Dan flew in from California. What a great few days we had with them! They went to our church group with us on Wednesday night and they went to Disney on Thursday while we worked. Thursday night, they took us to the Elephant Bar for a Baby Shower Dinner. This baby will be one stylish little thing! The gifts were so thoughtful...the thought so much more!
On Friday, I had my master bathroom painted and the carpets cleaned...what a great feeling to being one step closer to having the bathroom done & the nursery ready. Friday afternoon, we drove to Tampa to see the Bill O'Reilly/Glenn Beck Bold Fresh Tour. It was very funny - a great time had by all (I would include a picture, but it wasn't flattering). We really enjoyed all our time with the Dan & Jess...it was
fun just to talk...
On Saturday we went to NASA. It was a very exciting trip as the shuttle is set to launch on Feb 7th, which meant we got to see it sitting on the launch pad. We saw a lot of alligators and had a great time showing Dan around NASA. We got to see 2 of the remaining pieces of the international space station (which will be launched into space when completed).
Sunday was Jess' Birthday (Happy B-Day Sis!). They flew back to Cali and Jeremy and I spent the day "vegging" in front of the Wii. I think it's safe to say we are both EXHAUSTED!
We are back to work today, but plan on working on the bathroom & nursery this week (we're off Thursday) - I'll be sure to send photos when they are completed. Hope all is well with everyone. Please pray for SLEEP...I could really use some! Love to all.
I LOVE this picture of the soon to be Young Family...5 weeks 5 days left...but who's counting?!?!

No comments: