Monday, January 25, 2010

On The Move...

This little baby is SO ACTIVE! I was finally able to record some of the nightly movements I experience. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do! It is about 40 seconds long & gets better (more action) towards the end! I am actually getting a lot of movement even as I write this :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! That was one of the BEST parts of pregnancy, watching this little life squirm aroung in your belly, knowing they are going to come out and be your CHILD!!! Thats so awesome that you got that on video!! YOu are your own amusement park right now enjoy every second. This is where you'll get the part about moms telling you that you will actually miss pregnancy but its ok , you get over it :) the trade off is waaaay better. Thanks for sharing your joy. I'll try to bring you the rest of that stuff this week - I know I'm cutting it close for you, we've had a lot going on. Put me on that baby shower list ok? xo Martha