This little baby is quite the mover. We had an appointment this week with our midwife. As always, when she went to listen to the baby's heart beat the baby started protesting. This baby was trying to move away from the doppler, kicking & punching as well as trying to hide under my ribs (I had to push the little one back down so I could breathe). The heart beat accelerated to 170 and came back to 140 after the baby calmed down (this is actually a really good sign in a baby!).
I call my belly the "little basketball". It's funny to watch your belly grow and change...funnier still when the baby starts morphing my belly into funny shapes! Jeremy got to feel the baby hiccup today :)
I went shopping with 'Grammy' today (Jeremy's step-mom Barbara). She bought the baby the nursery light & throw rug. I can't wait to get the nursery decorated & start blogging about that (hopefully before the baby comes). Barbara also made us dinner...not to share, just to leave it for us. What a blessing! Jeremy got to spend some time with his dad today - of course they went to the driving range & hit golf balls. We are off to Tampa tomorrow for a few hours to see Jeremy's step-cousins...should be an exciting, yet exhausting day.
Jeremy's friend Demian is also in town (along with his son Mitchell). It's been fun to see our friends & family from up north - helps make us feel a bit more 'at home'. Jeremy's sister Jessica & her boyfriend Dan will fly in on Wednesday this week...we can't wait to see them!
I'm rambling via Blog, just as I've been talking up a storm to anyone who will listen...I just can't wait to meet this baby! Please keep Jeremy & I in your prayers as we eagerly expect the arrival of our little one...who's gender we don't know...and who's name we haven't even begun to discuss...but is already so loved none the less!
I will be trying to blog weekly until the baby comes & will have Jeremy post a Blog as soon after the birth as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment