
I'm so excited to be 7 1/2mo pregnant...maybe a little more excited that there's only 10 weeks to go!
This little baby's quite the mover...sometimes I feel like he/she is trying to climb out through my skin. I refer to the baby as the 'wild child' at night when the baby moves the most.
Jeremy played music for the baby (who kicked & moved). Jeremy also pokes & prods my belly until the baby reacts, it's pretty funny. This week we went bowling with friends-it was a lot of fun! I've included 2 pregnancy pictures this update.
I also wanted to include a few bathroom remodel pictures. The gorgeous floor is done & looks great; the throne & sinks are installed and the shower is nearly completed. Both Jeremy & I can't wait for this remodel to be done. My major contribution this week: changing the toilet handle out to match my sink fixtures...it was the least I could do. I got this photo of Jeremy after he came in from cutting tile (he's not too fond of bring in pictures, but I had to share this one). He's such a hard worker...I'm truly blessed to have him! I thought the picture of the floor was especially funny since it proves I can still see my feet :) Sending love to you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment