Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vacation? And...7 months Pregnant!

Like I've said before, Jeremy & I don't know how to relax. We took a week off work to rehab our master bathroom...that was until Jeremy threw his back out on Monday. All things considered, we've still been able to make progress on the bathroom. I did some demolition myself &
then we hired a few local men to help...that and Jeremy's brother Trevor & cousin Tyler came to help us. A special thanks to our friend Laura (a designer) who's been instrumental in this project! Everything has taken twice as long as the builder/plumber did NOT build this house to code. Ask us sometime if you want more details..
.it's frustrating to think about, so I won't write about it. These are a few pictures to show how far we've come in a week (and a picture to show what it looked like before we started)!
Other news: Tobie the kitten has been relocated to a new foster home. He was just too rambunctious for our older cats & I had enough. It's been so quite & peaceful in our house again...letting me
know that we made the right decision. I'm sure he'll find a good new home...and we can have ours again!
It's official: I'm 28 weeks pregnant (7mo). I am feeling less nauseated, but still have episodes of vomiting. I wouldn't say I enjoy being pregnant, but I'm so excited for this baby to arrive! The baby moves like a crazy person sometimes...especially if I eat chocolate...a hormonal girl...or a very active boy? Everyone...and I mean everyone has an opinion. I figure we have a 50/50 shot that it's a boy or a girl! The baby now weighs between 2-3lbs and is approx 15in long! I can't believe how "big" the baby is and how it fits in such a small space. However, the flips and cartwheels let me know that sometimes the space is a bit tight :-) The baby's eyes are partially open now &
he/she can blink! It is so amazing to me how much the baby has grown...I often sit and reflect
on how awesome God is...how He tells the cells what to become to make this baby...with something so intricate, how could God not be involved! I'm thankful that God (and Jeremy) have been holding my hand (and hair) throughout this pregnancy...we're in the home stretch
now...amazing to think that in 12 weeks or less, this little person will change our lives forever (your life too if you are reading this). Well, as the baby kicks away...I'm signing off. I will be posting more soon as the nursery is now a work in progress alongside the bathroom. Enjoy the growing belly picture. Love to you all!

No comments: