Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy Bees...

Jeremy & I don't know how to slow down. While we are running around like crazy, we are enjoying life. We traveled to Miami last weekend with my brother Tim & his wife Miriam for the Patriots football game. What a great time! We really enjoy their company & had a blast hanging out. Due to a 'Toys-For-Tots' motorcycle drive, we didn't make it for the coin toss or the military fly over, but it was still a great time!
We went to dinner at this great place in Ft.Lauderdale called Caps Place Island Restaurant. Jeremy & I found it on our honeymoon & were happy to return & show it off. You have to take a boat to get to dinner...fun! Now we have more memories here & the food was awesome (I took my medicine so I could eat Yellow Tail Snapper!). Mmmmm...yummy dinner! It was here that I realized Tim really was a grownup...we split the bill!
Today I decided to have a yard sale. We had moved with a lot of unnecessary things. Also, our Life Group at church recently had a sale for our missionary and the remnants came to my sale today. The last time I had a sale here, I made over $300. Today however, I felt like I wasted my day & energy-making only $45. Thankfully my neighbor helped me get everything to the driveway this morning & delivered it to GoodWill for me tonight (Jeremy's away with the Navy). I think I've cleaned house & after today, don't plan on having another sale as long as I can avoid one.
Next, I was off to my neighbor's day care to read "Twas The Night Before Christmas". I was Mrs.Clause. Can I just say that as I walked to the stage, she told the audiance that I had a bun in the oven & that Santa & I had been "busy" this year. I was a little embarassed, but calmly replied...we better not tell my husband :) The reading went well...but I must admit, I really like being Mrs.Jeremy Young a lot better!
We've got a busy week/weekend coming up...so stay tuned for more blogging! Love to all! PS: The baby's doing great and moving a ton! Kicking Jeremy when he shakes my belly! :-)

No comments: