The baby is doing well. We had an appointment this week and the baby is head down...a plus for baby & me! We are 31 weeks now...ONLY 9 WEEKS TO GO!!! The heartbeat is good & strong (in the 130s). We can't wait to meet this little one. This baby is quite the kicker/mover at night. I do love sitting around watching my abdomen distort! We bought our car seat & a few other essentials this week...I was feeling as though we weren't prepared incase this baby comes early...
I got a card from a friend this weekend that I just had to share. It provided quite a laugh, especially since we are delivering at a birthing center & epidurals are not offered there. Most everyone we know down here thinks I am crazy, especially since anesthesia is what Jeremy does for work! I'm believing that God will provide me with the strength to deliver this baby...that and the jacuzzi tub! Ok, back to the funny card:
"You won't love anything in the world more than that precious baby. Except the epidural. Resist the urge to grope the anesthesia provider." She then went on to write: "Although I believe this is what got you in this predicament-so keep it up!" A good laugh was needed & had! Thanks Peg & Tim!
All for now...will keep you posted as we are still working on the bathroom & growing this baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment