Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We just got back from Oklahoma. Jeremy's Auntie K was celebrating her 60th birthday and the whole family was there to celebrate with her. It was a great family weekend! We even toured the National Cowboy Western Heritage Museum...I liked the exhibit where you took a trip back in time and walked into a replica of a western town (so fun)!
The Young Family (Colby, Me & Mini, Trevor, Jessica, Jeremy, Barbara, Karen & Vern)
What's a party without a little silliness really? The baby did let some of Jeremy's family feel it move, but not everyone. That little bugger! The baby moved a lot on the plane-Jeremy thought the engine noise might have been causing the baby to act up. The baby was moving a lot more this weekend...either that or I was sitting still long enough to feel it move (knowing me, probably the later).
Jeremy & his Auntie K are really close. She read at our wedding ~ she's pretty special to both of us! Happy Birthday Auntie K! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time, I'm glad you could make it. You're such a cute pregnant woman Grace :) I hope you have an easy time for the next 3 months!
Much love,
Heather