Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby's Heartbeat 18 Weeks

We had another baby check-up this past Tuesday. Everything is going well. I am feeling less sick than before, but still not feeling great. Our midwife said, "I never get to say this Grace, but you need to eat more carbs, fat & protein." So, I'm working on my diet as I have since day 1. My belly size is measuring appropriately for 4 1/2 months and the baby seems to be growing well.
I thought some of you might be interested to hear our little one's heartbeat. It isn't the greatest video/sound clip, but we wanted to share the pregnancy with all our friends & family far away! I feel the baby move every day and as a matter-of-fact, the little one kept moving and kicking me while the midwife was trying to listen for the heartbeat. This kids' a mover!
Today while I was getting kicked, I was able to see my belly move a little bit. I'm starting to feel more movements as opposed to just being kicked. Supposedly, it's still early for these special happenings that we've been experiencing...I guess we're just growing a strong baby!
I love that as I'm sitting to blog, the baby has started moving. Jeremy was talking to the baby earlier and even gave my belly a little shake to try to wake the baby up - of course now that he's gone to bed, the baby is active!
Well, that's about al the news I have for now. We'll keep you updated on any happenings. Sending our love to you all ~ Grace, Jeremy & mini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just awesome Grace :) So happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet this little mover in July :)
<3 Heather