Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Exciting Day!

Today was a very exciting day!
Although I've felt the baby occasionally over the last week or so, today was "daddy's day"! Jeremy & I never get to eat lunch together, but today we did. This kid loves food and started kicking or what I like to call the internal belly bump! I told Jeremy that I felt the baby twice in the same spot & he put his hand there to see if he could feel it. The baby proceeded to give me the strongest feeling kick I've felt yet! Jeremy looked up at me like a kid at Christmas (sorry J...had to say it) and said "that was the baby"! He ran off to tell everyone at the hospital that he just felt our little mini us (aka Pedro-the nickname d/t a inside family joke).
As promised, here is a picture of my belly just under 18weeks pregnant (4mo, 2wks for you non-medical people). Hope you enjoyed hearing about our exciting day. We really miss & love all of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! They're only gonna get stronger!! I'm so excited for all the firsts you two are going to experience together with joy and wonderment, it makes me smile endlessly :D
Martha

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you two :) Cute bump too Grace!
~Heather~

Pam said...

OH, MY GOSH! I drop out of the blogosphere for a couple months and you go and get pregnant!!! I had no idea until I read your post so I had to go back and catch up on all the happenings. I'm so excited for you, Grace! I HATE the nausea, though. So very sorry! When am I going to see you again?