Sunday, October 4, 2009

17 weeks and growing strong

Well, I was hoping to write that I was feeling better...but I'm not. I'm still nauseated 24x7, but I am happy to report that the porcelain and I aren't visiting each other as frequently.
For the good & happy news...I can feel the baby move! It happened this week and the only way I can explain it is if you were to imagine popcorn popping inside your belly. I don't feel the baby all the time, but every now-and-then there is a small gentile reminder that he/she's there. As I sat to write this, I got a little jab. Also, my belly has grown a bit. I will blog a picture next week as I'm working the next 4 days in-a-row. It's most noticeable when I'm lying down on my back, but I'm very aware of it when I go to tie my shoes or sit down and this baby bump gets in my way (already)!
They are exciting new developments for me...reassurance that I'm sick for a very happy reason. We hope all is well with all of you and your families. Thanks for all your prayers & for understanding why we never call or write anymore. Love to all! Grace, J & mini us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you two Grace :)

~Heather~