This weekend, pastor Dave & his wife Deborah (who married us) were in town. They are like another set of parents to us and we really enjoyed getting to spend time with them. Jeremy & Dave went golfing - we met them on the third hole (across the street from our house) for a photo op! After we checked in on the boys, Deborah & I went shopping. Later that evening, we went to dinner at Tommy Bahamas...great conversation! Thanks D&D for the start of our Baby Einstein collection!
Today we met them at NASA. Jeremy has been there multiple times and so I designated him our "tour guide". We had a nice time at NASA and already made plans to meet our friends there next weekend.
Anyone who knows us knows we are super busy and squeeze as much into our schedule as possible. I think we need a vacation from our weekends!!!
I did something this weekend I've never done before: I slammed my thumb in a car door. I won't include a picture because it's pretty gruesome...and painful. Hopefully the swelling will go down before work tomorrow...
A side note: our cats got shaved this weekend which makes me
super happy because there is less to clean. I brought them home & then took them out by the pool (screened in) on a gecko hunt. No animals were injured in the making of this blog! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment