We had an ultrasound today! We are almost 21wks pregnant (5mo 1wk). The baby weighs 13 ounces...almost 1 pound!
I included a picture of my ever growing belly. Not much has changed for me (still nauseated), but so happy to have this little one growing bigger by the day.
Our ultrasound took over 30 minutes...why? Let's just say the baby takes after it's parents! Stubborn...once comfortable won't move...
The baby was facing my spine and it took nearly the whole ultrasound to get it to flip so we could get the pictures below.
It was AWESOME to see the baby! Even more exciting was how much the baby moved (just not the right way) during the ultrasound. The baby was constantly moving it's arms & legs. A stretch of the arms, then up to the face; crossing the legs, stretching it's neck, then curling into a ball; the baby opened it's mouth & rubbed it's eyes - all while we were watching (don't worry Dr.Norman, I told the baby to keep it's hands out of it's eyes!).
It was crazy to me how much the baby moved & how many of the movements I didn't feel...of course I felt plenty of them.
A couple of cute things: The baby likes to stretch it's legs and cross them at the ankle (something papa & mama do!). The baby really liked keeping a hand up by the face (mama does this while sleeping).
Today was a special day! Although we've chosen not to know the baby's gender, we can picture our life 4 months from now...and we can't wait!
Baby Young's Profile (with an arm curled in)
This is the way I prefer to sleep!
My best pose...I might be a professional boxer.
Mama growing by the day.
I just caved last week and bought pregnancy clothes.
Thanks Anna for lending some to me.


1 comment:
Great pictures, great memories! So happy for you guys!
~Heather~
Post a Comment