Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meet The Newest Member Of Our Team

The reason for my blogging silence? Morning sickness!
Jeremy and I found out on my 30th birthday that we are expecting! We are 13 weeks pregnant on Saturday and are due March 13th!
The baby is growing according to schedule. I on the other hand have been sick 24x7. Of course the reason I've been feeling sick is worth it. New this week: I've started to feel a little bit better.
We wanted to wait until I was starting to feel better until we shared our good news. We are so excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of our team! We will keep you posted on any new happenings here in Florida...We miss and love you all!
This is our ultrasound at nearly 7 weeks. The black circle inside of the gray uterus is the amniotic sac. The little circle within the amniotic sac is the yolk sac (it fed the baby until the placenta was ready). the little fuzzy blob next to the word "baby" is our special little Baby Young! We have an audio of the heartbeat, but I have so far been unable to post it to the blog.

No comments: