Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy Weekends In September - #1

We traveled to Virginia on Sept 11th. Jeremy's grandfather helps put on a charity golf tournament every year and most of the Young family flew in to participate.
Jeremy played golf with his dad & brothers while his grandfather watched everyone play (sorry, no pictures). They had a great time! I'm glad Jeremy got this time with the men in his family.
I went for a manicure with my mother-in-law...of course followed by smoothies :) fun & yummy!
We had a very nice family dinner that night. Gramps is so excited about the pregnancy; it was fun to share these moments with Jeremy's family! Gramps told me that I was his "favorite pregnant granddaughter-in-law!
The next morning was family breakfast & then off to the airport to fly home. It ended up being a bit of a rough trip for me as I'm still not up to par (joke definitely intended!), but it was worth it to see the family!

No comments: