Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ramblings...

It's been a while since I've blogged, so here are 8 mini updates:
1) We are out of boxes!!! Thank the Lord!!! Just need to hang photos!
2) I'm job hunting for a part-time job
3) Jeremy still loves his job
4) I have a new niece Chloe (born Tues) - Congrats Phil & Ellen
5) My sis Deb comes home from France next week
6) I've gotten back into card making & sewing
7) I've been sick with a head/chest cold for almost a week - this one's a kicker
8) Since I've been sick, Jeremy made me dinner (see photo below). Can I just tell you that it was so awesome to have dinner made for me. Not only did I have dinner made for me, but commentary as well...Jeremy: "This is a pan seared red snapper in a parmesan/bread crumb batter on a bed of cajun flavored couscous with a halo of brussels sprouts". That's why I love him...so creative...see a need & fill the need!
Hoping this finds everyone well!
Love, The Youngs!

No comments: