Fun: Bush Gardens! I am a roller coaster junkie! I can tell you that it is a lot more fun in person (rode the sister ride in Tampa with my brother Tim & his fiancé Miriam in January). Copy & Paste this link to see my favorite ride (sorry half the video is climbing up the coaster, but to drop over 200 feet, you have to climb it first): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBzNuimcUjM . The first tunnel the coaster enters is actually a bridge that people are standing on as you go under, then over them!
Family: Jeremy's mom Wendy, sister Jessica, her boyfriend Dan, Jeremy & I had a great time catching up and checking out Wendy's new house.

Friends:A friend from high school Kelly (I haven't seen her since maybe 1996) and her husband Erik met us at Bush Gardens. What a great time to catch up and enjoy each other - we all had a blast! Of course all you Lemire's will recognize her~
Falling: For all you who know me for who I am...
I don't wait for help & try to do too much at one time and this week it caught up with me, I fell about 5+ feet off a ladder with 2 antique glass jars in my hands - I didn't break the glass, nor my body & other than sprained ankles I am fine (thank the Lord!). What a hint that I need to take time to relax!
More coming soon...
1 comment:
Auntie Grace,
That roller coaster was crazy! I got dizzy just watching the video. Its nice that you were able to spend time with family and friends in Virginia. Maybe you should slow down and stay off of ladders for awhile :-)
Love,
Sophie
Post a Comment