Sunday, July 5, 2009

Busy Times

This week was really busy.
My 'little' brother Timmy married Miriam in Culpeper, Virginia.
We had a great time at the wedding...Saturday was over before we knew it.
Congratulations Tim & Miriam and blessings for many happy years of marriage!
Sunday we got to be present when our nieces Anna & Chloe were dedicated at church (similar to baptism). I don't have pictures as we participated in the service.
We had a great time at my brother Phil's house afterwards and Uncle J held Chloe for a long time...she's such a sweet and happy baby.
This was the first time we met Chloe who was only 8 weeks old.
My brother & sister (John & Suz) had a picnic with our nephew Samuel and niece Anna. Then we all watched the Lemire tradition of firing the potato gun.
We then spent some time with Jeremy's mother before we flew home to Fl on Monday.
We worked all week and then...........
Out of nowhere, my birthday surprise. Our good friends Parag & Emily (from NJ) were at my door with their daughter Sophie (10mo). Jeremy & Parag left to go to the store for food and somehow found my brother James (NH)...grocery store/airport...same thing! What a great surprise...what a wonderful weekend! We spent Friday at Sea World (my fav place). It was probably 90+ degrees with very high humidity, but we hung in there and were at the park from 10am to 11pm. I still can't believe how good Sophie was (esp since her mommy found that Sophie's first tooth appeared overnight). Sophie had many "firsts" this weekend and we enjoyed seeing them. What a sweet & happy baby! Sophie loved her Uncle J (a theme among children). Parag & Emily brought me a framed picture of a water fall in Lyndeboro stating they knew how much I missed New England! I love it!!!
This is a picture of James (forced by me) to catch a baby gecko!
On Saturday, our door bell kept ringing. 2 couples from church and 1 couple that Jeremy knew from school came for a July 4th BBQ/my 30th birthday celebration! I can't believe Jeremy was able to surprise me as I'm pretty snoopy! It was a great day and only after everyone left, I thought of taking pictures...
Today is Sunday and besides worrying about our sick cat, I am packing up for our 2 week trip with the Navy in Maryland/my first 4 days will be in Mass with my family at the beach and then I will meet up with Jeremy.
Missing you all, loving you all. I will try to post more pictures when certain people (PHIL & PARAG forward them to me!). ~G&J

No comments: