Before I blog my pictures, I wanted to take a minute to write about a recent golf outing. 2 weeks ago I had golf lessons on Friday & Sunday. I told Jeremy I would golf with him on Monday. Off we went...wouldn't you know, true to Florida in the spring it started raining after a few holes of golf. Jeremy said we could stop playing because of the rain, but I wasn't about to quit. We played until our shoes were squishing with water, we were drenched and it was raining so hard that it hurt. I haven't laughed that much in a long time...playing in the rain can be fun as an adult too! It was so much fun to spend time together laughing!
This week, we had the opportunity to see our friends Pat & Joe for dinner in Orlando. They are here on vacation. It was great to see them and catch up! Thanks for dinner Hagans!!!

My sister Sharon just graduated high school last week. Amazingly all the siblings made it. We all had a great time hanging out - funny to see how we've all changed and yet how similar we all are!
The most recent Lemire Family Photo (L-R) John, Rose, Timothy, Grace, James, Suzanne, Dad, Sharon, Phillip, Mom & Deborah.
I can't believe that Sharon is an adult...
I can't believe that I will be the shortest in the bunch!
Proud big sis with Sharon...

Graduation party at the house with Sharon & John being themselves (very funny)!
John knew Sharon wanted a new cell phone & that James had an old one, so he asked James if he could give it to Sharon from both of them (what a sweet heart)...

Suz and I rescued a snapping turtle from the middle of the road and joked with people that it almost bit our toes off. It did bite the stick I was using & scared me pretty bad!
We also rescued a kitten from a shed rooftop while I was home (thanks dad & Tim for helping).
Suz is so much like me that mom & dad said it's like raising me all over again. Watch out world!
Monday was my first day at work (part time) with a local hospital. I will be doing pre-operative testing (blood work and such) with patients before their surgery day and also pre-operative work on the day of their surgery (double checking things, starting IVs). I must say that it is already a blessing. Florida Hospital is a christian based hospital. We had a staff meeting this week, where scripture was read and prayer was held before the meeting commenced. I LOVE it!!! I am learning LOTS, and like it already. They said "God is the head of the board of directors & we do not take this lightly". I hope that in all our daily lives we are all able to long for the same.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads we know!!!
1 week until Timmy's wedding! Pictures are sure to follow.
Signing Off & Sending Love, Grace & Jeremy
1 comment:
Glad to hear you're enjoying the new yob! The man cave looks GREAT!!! I'll have to stop by and see the real deal! We've had lots going on here so we havent been very social - and of course you've been traveling- We'll have to get together for a bbq soon - hey how bout tonight?- Call us!! M,G,J,Z&Z
Post a Comment