Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vacation

We just had our first post-grad school vacation! A wonderful 2 night stay in Naples, Fl visiting the Normans (from NH). We had 2 great sessions with Andre the tennis ball machine - what a workout. I got a sun burn (picture will NOT be included!). We walked, we played tennis, we hit some golf balls, we sat, we ate, drank & were merry. Oh, to have more vacations. We had such a relaxing weekend and I left only wishing we has stayed longer than a weekend...Thank The Lord for quite times and time to spend with my husband walking hand-in-hand, oh the mushiness! I'm all smiles thinking about time spent with Jeremy-I am happily his wife! Thanks Team Norman for letting Team Young crash your vacation! Prayers being sent to our Heavenly Father for Dad Norman's surgery tomorrow. Picture of "Team Norman" and "Team Young" at the tennis courts after our workout: The weekend ended with the Space Shuttle Discovery launching. This picture was taken from our neighbor's backyard. We are about an hour from the Eastern sea coast & had a really good view of the launch - we could even see the rocket boosters detach & fall from the sky! It was really special. We hope to go this spring to the launch pad to watch a launch up close!

No comments: