Ahhhh...the joys of home ownership...rearing it's ugly head! We found a water leak above our sliding glass door - it was hard to tell where the leaking was coming from. We just installed a new sliding glass door and the window above it. The glass is slightly tinted and it is very noticeable (good sunlight, less heat). I was slightly sad to come home from work to discover that the new door & window frames are much larger and that I lost A LOT of window space. Overall, I'm thankful for less heat...or am I (it's 50 degrees now)!? They are beautiful and I'm thankful for a screen door! Pictures are inside & outside after they were installed! Oh, check out our new sofa! It has a recliner on one end and a reclining chaise lounge on the other...I love this thing!!!
*After talking with my mother, I have come to realize that many women in my life have had a similar experience...I guess it pays to be involved and to be HOME when "renovations" are in the works*
OF NOTE:
*Jeremy and the Assistant Pastor of our church Seth pushed a truck a mile on Friday (Anyone heard of FORD PBTM: Found On Road Dead Pushed By Two Men)...Jeremy called it a great bonding experience :-)
*We met up with Jeremy's Costa parents tonight for dinner...what a great time! They are family friends from his hometown that became another set of parents. We enjoyed seeing them as we haven't seen them since our wedding. We wish them well with their move to Arizona!
No comments:
Post a Comment