Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just Another Saturday...

Just thought I'd log on and say "hello" to everyone! It is another Saturday in Florida. I went out with my neighbor to garage sales & got two beach chairs which I hope to use sometime in March! The weather was nice today, but they said on the radio that we were going to need our umbrellas to go to church (and a cold front is coming in to bring us into the 50s/60s)...I know, I know, all you New Englanders are expecting snow tomorrow! Jeremy went with the men from church to the Orlando Magic BB game last night...they lost. We are still waiting for Jeremy's paperwork to come through so he can work. We hope it comes through this week...I've heard a rumor that Jeremy got his papers and is enjoying a little R&R...if it were true, it would be a well deserved break! Hoping you all are well, we are! All for now...just another Saturday.

No comments: