Wow! Has it really been 4 months since I've written?! Time has not been on my side recently and I've neglected posting. It has been a very busy 4 months! Maybe sometime I will post about Connor's major achievements...In all my spare time that is.
Connor & I had something big to be thankful for this Thanksgiving ~ Jeremy arrived home on the 21st!
Connor ran to Jeremy. He was all smiles. And if you think for 1 minute he was going to leave Jeremy's arms: no way! He follows Jeremy around the house and yells "Daddy!" when Jeremy leaves a room. This little boy couldn't be happier...he loves to bounce between his Mama & Daddy :)
We have been having family movie time (20min) every night together (usually eating Jeremy's awesome popcorn). We have also been able to get out walking/running together thanks to the fall Florida weather!
We are so thankful Jeremy arrived home safe. I wanted to let you all know so as to ease any fears for his wellbeing. We are offline nearly 100% of the time. Just spending time getting to know each other & getting accustomed to being together again.
Thank you for all your love & support over the past 14months.
Love,
Grace
 |
| The signs that our friends help make for Jeremy's return |
 |
| Connor running to Daddy |
 |
| Welcome home Jeremy! We missed you! We love you! |
 |
| I've got my arm around you Daddy & I'm not letting go! |
 |
| Team Young Reunited |
No comments:
Post a Comment